Saturday, October 01, 2005

One of those days....

Today started poorly. A late night last night and the little monkey-girl waking me up this morning meant a shorter sleep than I would have liked. As a result, I have been walking around with the grumps. The happy, excited voices of my children are giving me a headache. I look at my messy house and see the mess, not what I've cleared away. I see all the negatives and none of the blessings.

Time to give my head a shake and open my eyes to reality. Yes, the house is a mess. But I can clean it up little by little. So the kids are loud. They're kids. And they're happy and healthy and wonderful. We've been blessed by abundance and I need to turn around and bless others with it.

Thank you Tylenol for the reality check.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yup, you're a good blogger. :)