Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My get-up-and-go got up and left...

So, I'm supposed to be wrapping presents, figuring out the last few to buy (No, I'm not done yet) and finishing up my local (ie. hand-deliverable) Christmas cards...

...but I don't want to.

What I want to do, is sit down and start working on the snazzy ballet wrap sweater on the cover of the Winter 2005 Interweave Knits magazine. I even have the yarn I want to use and the needles I need. I've been reading too many knitting blogs and am so inspired by the beautiful things people are making. My hands are itching to pick up my needles and make something.

I have plenty of items in my part-done list, but none of them are calling to me the way this sweater is.

I suppose if I spend a few minutes getting work done, maybe then I can justify starting it? Maybe?

No comments: