Monday, June 02, 2008

To-Do Today ** Updated

1. Write about a bazillion e-mails to get this month sorted out (and start on the summer planning)
2. About 50 loads of laundry (well, maybe not 50...)
3. Get niece's parcel together so she'll get her birthday present on her birthday for once ...maybe.
4. Box up one box of our old books from monkey-boy's room and put it in the garage. (If I do one box a day, by the end of the week, his room will only have his stuff in it...maybe.)
5. Fill out a form for school so I can drop it off when I...
6. Pick up monkey-girl from school.
7. Make sure monkey-boy does his piano practice and monkey-girl practices for her dance recital in two weeks. (Ack!)
8. Make supper.
9. Finish mom's socks (I hope)

Oh, this looks bad. But maybe I should make it an even 10...oh! I know!

10. Plan suppers for the week so I don't have to decide what to cook when I'm tired.

Oh yeah, and I also have to

11. Take pictures of my projects and flowers and other stuff so my posts aren't as boring.

And maybe

12. Write a couple more blog posts and save them as draft so that I can post them as soon as I have pictures.


Perhaps I am over-optimistic on what I can get done in a day...


Update:
So, how did I do? Not too bad actually.

1. Check!
2. Check!
3. Ummm, nope. Didn't get this done. Planning to right after school today, though...it might still make it by Friday...maybe.
4. Nope. Bad me. That was just laziness. I guess I should force myself to do 2 boxes today, then. :P
5. Check!
6. Check!
7. I think I scored 50% on this one. Monkey-boy did 2/3 of his practice and then just had a meltdown because "There's just too many songs, Mommy! (sob, gasp, sob) There's just too many!" Monkey-girl flipped out because her room isn't big enough to practice her routine in and it's "too hard all by myself!!!" (sigh) So, monkey-boy had a snack and when he was all calm again I sat with him for the last four songs. Monkey-girl danced around in her room to her "Star Steps" CD.
8. Yup. Sauteed chorizo sausage in olive oil with fresh tomatoes and green onions over rice. MMmmmmm tasty!
9. Done!!!!!
10. Well, I planned yesterday's and today's....
11. Nope. No pictures yet!
12. Check!

So, my score is 7.5-8 out of 12. Hey, I passed! Yay!

No comments: