Tuesday, June 03, 2008

No list for today

I've already managed to get both kids to school, dressed, with lunches, without yelling my head off at them. (I'm not saying I was the picture of calm, but I don't think I actually yelled today. yet)

I also washed dishes (some big things that don't fit in the dishwasher).
I went to the dentist for a cleaning.
I picked up the Indiana Jones Lego game that we had on pre-order. I got a free T-shirt with it too! I'll have to try to make it small enough to fit monkey-boy. Man's large will not fit an almost-6-year-old.
I also posted to my blog!!!! My friends are going to think aliens have taken me away and replaced me with one of them.

Even though I'd like to continue sitting here chatting (to my 1? maybe 2 readers?) I need to get off my butt and get working on those things I didn't finish yesterday.

No comments: