Tuesday, November 15, 2005

So, what's up next?

Now that I've finished Monkey-boy's sweater, I can spend more time on the other projects I've started but haven't finished yet! Yay!

Now, let me see....
* Monkey-girl's needlepoint stocking (stitching 90% completed)
* Homespun crocheted shawl (75% completed)
* Seed-stitch knit chenille kerchief (50% completed)
* Crocheted ribbon purse (60% completed)
* Needlepoint sampler I forgot I started 10 years ago (80% completed)
* Crocheted doll dress (50% completed)
* Beautiful cross-stitch tree sampler for me (20% completed)
* Christmas presents (like I'm going to say what they are!)
* Funky knit socks (5% completed)
* Stunning black layered wrap skirt for me (I have all the stuff I need)
I think that might be it.....maybe....

Then there are all the projects I want to make...
* two baby blankets for new babies I know
* knit cropped sweater for me
* knit wrap sweater for me
* cuddly knit sweater for monkey-girl
* monkey-girl's crocheted afghan for her bed
* oodles of cross-stitch kits hiding in my closet
* snazzy pants I bought a pattern for
* snazzy wrap top I bought a pattern for
* ...trust me, there are lots and lots and lots more....

And, this doesn't count the card projects, bead projects, scrapbook projects, etc that I would like to do....hmmmmmm....maybe I'm a bit unrealistic?

No comments: