Thursday, November 17, 2005

I ripped it out!

I picked up the seed stitch kerchief because I thought it would be good to get something done on it. Well, after knitting one row, I decided to rip it all out.

The cast on was too tight, so the shape was off right at the beginning.
My tension wasn't even when I last worked on it and it just didn't look very nice.
After I did a row, a bunch of holes appeared. Not dropped stitches, more like intentional holes, that weren't intentional.

Monkey-girl decided she'd rather have a red one anyways, and they look dumb on me, so I ripped it out, wound the yarn into a ball and picked out something else to make with it...


...a bowtie scarf. And so far, it looks quite nice and is moving along at a decent pace (for me).

(I hope one skein will be enough....)

No comments: