Tuesday, August 14, 2007

When I'm stressed, I create.

Okay, when I'm relaxed, I like to create too. But that has nothing to do with my point. So, whatever.

During the first half-and-a-bit of the year, I've managed to finish quite a few projects. (We won't talk about the huge number of ones I've started.) Some of them are in my project flickr set. Most, I still need to take pictures of.

4 pairs of socks
4 baby blankets
1 pair of baby booties
2 dishcloths
2 summer tops for me
1 summer dress for monkey-girl
2 flowergirl dresses
2 bridesmaid dresses

That's pretty impressive for me. There may even be a couple more things that I've forgotten.

In the queue? Well, I don't know if I should go there...

In progress (meaning I've actually worked on them in the last month or so):

* Cardigan for monkey-girl
* Socks for TKHubband
* Socks for Monkey-girl
* Socks for my Mom
* Shawl for me (I'd like to finish this by TKHubband's brother's wedding in a week and a half...I'm not sure if I'm deluded about this being possible)
* 2 felted bags

And the rest...well, we'll just pretend they don't exist right now. ;)

Oh, and why am I stressed? This is why. There isn't much time left.

No comments: