Sunday, February 26, 2006

Project status

Way back here in November, I listed out some of my 'current' craft projects and mentioned that maybe I wasn't being realistic. Well, I thought I should update my list:

Projects in progress:
* Monkey-girl's needlepoint stocking (stitching 90% completed)
* Homespun crocheted shawl - DONE!!!!
* Seed-stitch knit chenille kerchief - ripped out
* Crocheted ribbon purse - DONE!!!!
* Needlepoint sampler I forgot I started 10 years ago (80% completed)
* Crocheted doll dress - DONE!!!! (plus another one)
* Beautiful cross-stitch tree sampler for me (20% completed)
* Christmas presents (40% completed, decided to gift them whenever)
* Funky knit socks (5% completed)
* Stunning black layered wrap skirt for me (I have all the stuff I need)

Future projects:
* two baby blankets for new babies I know - DONE!!!!
* knit cropped sweater for me
* knit wrap sweater for me (35% completed)
* cuddly knit sweater for monkey-girl
* monkey-girl's crocheted afghan for her bed
* oodles of cross-stitch kits hiding in my closet
* snazzy pants I bought a pattern for
* snazzy wrap top I bought a pattern for

Plus, I've returned to working on my wedding scrapbook...it's only been 10+ years... ;)

So, all-in-all, I've actually accomplished quite a lot in the last three months!

No comments: