Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Halloooooo.....

Yes, I'm still here.

It's been a couple of weeks. I know.

Well, what has happened in the last two weeks?

A friend's child got chicken pox (and I wasn't sure if my kids were going to get it - they haven't).

Monkey-girl's school had their spring fair.

Friends' little guy had a birthday party.

This: (The house settling caused a nail to puncture a copper pipe...who puts a nail where there's a copper pipe????)

Kitten's eye started watering (he's fine now - vet gave him some eye-drops). We think he must have got dust in it (or something) after spending the night in the crawl space under the house.

Monkey-girl got her dance photos taken.

Mother's Day.

And yesterday, TKHubband was rear-ended on his way to work. (He's okay....a bit sore, but okay. We'll find out about the car today.)

So, I haven't been sitting around eating bon-bons all this time, I've been unmotivated to blog because life has been, well, life. I finally decided I'd better get some of this posted or soon it will be a month with no posts. And that wouldn't be good.

1 comment:

TKHubband said...

Are you a jagular? I think jagulars say "Hallooooo..." and then they drop on you.

I don't think they eat bon bons though. Tee hee. Bon bons.